Skip to main content

I MASTERED MY CARD

Received my T4 at the end of February and immediately filed online. Received my income tax refund by direct deposit today and PAID OFF MY MASTERCARD. Looky at the pretty sidebars. I moved up the debt bar because I'm so proud.

People have been asking me how I cleared $11 000 worth of debt in 15 months and to be honest, I'm not quite sure how I did it. I'm making a mental list and hope to type it out and post it soon.

Hope you're having a great weekend. Mine just got that much better :)

Seriously,
Karissa


Comments

  1. You rock Karissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:49 PM

    Congrats!!! That's a HUGE aacomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! That's so exciting! You must feel such relief.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will have it published as soon as I can.