As a believer in natural, holistic, alternative and universal healing strategies, I had the opportunity to visit a new Holistic Health and Education Centre near where I live.
I picked up a few handouts and today I wanted to share one of them here. It's a list of principles by which I have been making a real effort to practice.
Rules for Empowerment
- Stop trying and start allowing
- You and your own care must become a priority
- Stop trying to manage the universe
- Stop gossiping and get your nose in your own business
- Have a vision that gets you out of bed
- Add gratitude 24/7
- Accept things as they are (you don't have to like it, just stop resisting and accept it)
- Trust that the Universe is abundant and will provide
- Acknowledge yourself and your gifts daily
- Do not make yourself responsible for the happiness of anyone but yourself
- Know that you are the only one that can make your life great
What do you think?