Skip to main content

I guess I should title this (meme)

Snagged from Butterfly Collector

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? shoulder-length, natural light-brown. I haven't coloured it in over five years, since I became pregnant. I actually like my natural hair colour, after years of abuse :)

Your favorite food? veggie curry

Your dream last night? I can't remember

Your favorite drink? Coca Cola (in a can)

Your dream/goal? to be debt free

The room are you in? living room

Your hobby? playing on the internet

Your fear? that something terrible will happen to my son

Your TV? is turned on when my son is home

Your Pets? none, but I'm thinking of getting Bean a dwarf bunny for his fifth birthday in April

Friends? I don't make them easily, but I keep the few I have close

Your life? waiting

Your mood? at this moment I am ok

If you're missing someone? I miss my Nan, who passed away five years ago this month

Your best friend? I have more than one

Part Two - The Wheres:

Where do you want to be in 6 years? in a happy place

Where were you last night? out for sushi and then a drink

Where did you grow up? West Toronto

One place that I go to over and over? work

Your favorite place to eat out? all you can eat sushi

Wish list items? a new (used) black hoodie

Last time you laughed? today

Last time you cried? a few weeks ago

Part Three - The Whats:

Something that you aren't? tall

Last thing you did? burned my tongue on my tea

What are you wearing? my bathrobe

Something you're not wearing? underwear

Your favorite store? thrift stores - I love other people's junk


Seriously, Karissa

Comments

  1. Thank you. I keep telling myself it can only get better. Feels great to hear it from other people too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will have it published as soon as I can.