Skip to main content

How cool is this?

I love gadgets and toys. I have a serious pen collection that I've culled by bringing them into work so that people can grab them from a mug on my desk. I'm not as attached to them anymore: they can go. What stays with me is a little 2GB data key that holds copies of my most important documents, some pics, and a most-up-to-date copy of my budget spreadsheet.

So you can imagine how impressed I was to find this cool pen + usb traveller from Memory Suppliers.com (I have a link to the site over there in the right-hand column).

Too bad I don't have a reason to order any of these nifty gadgets. If I were one of them pro-mommy-blogger types I could have a debtfreekid logo designed and hand them out at conventions.

Maybe next year :)

Seriously,
Karissa

Comments