Skip to main content

Free e-book - Scott Blum

One of my goals for this year is to read two books a month, one fiction and one self-help (including PF). I have already fallen short of this goal, but I hope to fix that this weekend by reading Summer's Path by Scott Blum. Here's a description:

Summer's Path is the remarkable story of Don Newport, an engineer that comes face to face with his personal destiny under extraordinary circumstances. After losing his job and his health insurance, Don learns he has a terminal disease with only a few months left to live. On his death bed, he meets Robert, a brazen angel of death that promises to help Don with a graceful exit. As Don prepares to say his last goodbyes to his loving wife, Robert attempts to change Don's perspective about his mortality and proposes an exceptionally unique option.

Robert leads Don through an astounding meditation of life and death and reveals various healing and spiritual concepts including walk-ins, embodiment and soul destiny. On this magical journey of self realization, Don discovers that it's never too late to learn profound life lessons about ourselves and our loved ones.

After you download the free E-Book for Summer's Path, you can enter to win a free Amazon Kindle Reader plus a gift certificate for 65 books!


Seriously,
Karissa Dee


Comments

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Oh, I'm excited to have found your blog. I've got a toddler too and am doing the same thing with my money...trying to spend less, that is. My current goal is to buy absolutely nothing beyond groceries and gas. I've already failed because we got sick this week and I rented a movie. Sigh. But I'm working on it. Good luck to you! I'll be following your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I will have it published as soon as I can.